Feb 29, 2012

A Place to Stay...

There's loads of ways for one to get a place to stay when one is traveling. Options are given, whether you want to pay more or pay less. Nowadays, you can pay less for a good & comfortable stay.

I for once, love doing research about where am I going to stay when I travel somewhere. And I have this crazy (could say "fetish") love love love about staying in an old places that's been renovated or designed but still leave the old marks on its wall. Oh, I LOVE old house/buildings. It gives me an orgasm. :)

Anyways, it all started when I was a kid. Mom & Dad (say "Hi") brought us to stay in this HUGE mansion, since Dad worked for the government. It is so "old school" that I can still remember how it looks like till today. Well, maybe today the owner must've changed some, maybe one or two, - or more. *sigh* But I appreciated what was designed/chose/selected for that was once a home of ours. It was a colonial building. Spacious compound, enough for 2-10 year old kids running, & screaming around. *daze away*

Oh well, moving on. Then, when I started to work, and earn some cash, the place I worked at, had a company trip to Bali. And I was thrill. I did some research. But didn't voice out my selections. I end up on the Google Search box, typing Boutique Homestay or Boutique Budget Hotel or Boutique Guesthouse. And bam! A whole new world came out. And it continued. It can go on and on and on. But below are some of it. Oh, but one must plan on where is the location that one is staying.

Little Pond Homestay, Sanur

Kunang Kunang Guesthouse, Ubud

Bali Home Stay, Pondok Wisata Tropical Bali, Sanur

And we stayed here, Puri Dewa Bharata, Kuta.

Enjoy having a V-cay. Cause I sure need one now, too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment