Jun 8, 2013

Fresh from Mr. Baker's Oven.

It may sound bias (or just because I am the wife of a baker), but I've got to say, my partner make good breads. I've never in my life understand the art of making or eating bread, but after much learning and being taught (to see, smell & taste) by the baker himself, I am now addicted to bread. (lol)

In our younger days, we only know of white loaf breads or croissants, which, by the way, taste and feels like soft roll, yes, soft rolls too, and maybe once or twice, we eat baguettes (only when my parents bring us to have a buffet brunch in a hotel). So artisan bread was like an occasion for us. Unlike in the States or European country, it is the total opposite.

I'm not here to blabber about, just that I am proud of my partner for making this beautiful and delicious breads/danishes. Enjoy! :)













No comments:

Post a Comment