Apr 20, 2012

Gorgeous Donghia!

 I was introduced to Donghia by my previous boss. (Thank you. You know who you are) And fell in love instantly. Donghia brings in such beautiful and ever lasting pieces. Having a Donghia in your house or your office or anywhere in an interior, it will never go out of place.

Donghia is like Massimo Dutti. Matured, subtle, down to earth, but yet very smart contemporary & very "in". I love this year's Spring 2012 Collection. You can see more here : Donghia website. 

I know I shouldn't be doing this, but I had to cause these pieces are gorgeous!

Love them furniture!
The bold Flirt textile used as curtain really pops up!
Flirt. Inspired by Japanese Kimono.
Witty. Bold stripe.
Gleam. Subtle texture & slight twinkle.

Bavolo Table Lamp

Forma Table
Gorgeous, ain't it? I love every one of 'em! Oh, by the way, went to Massimo Dutti and saw their latest collection. Couldn't take away our eyes. Such a beautiful soft candy like pastel ray of colours. I know this is suppose to be an Interior & Bread blog, but I couldn't help post these babies. Love it!

Sheer Accordion Pleated Skirt





Enjoy your Spring/Summer everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment