Jun 15, 2013

The Wonders of Online!

Don't you just love the online Internet world. Everything on your fingertips. Everything and anything. These are some of my faves. And most of them are food! Hehehehe! Sweet tooth anyone? I sure have one!

This ain't no Willy Wonka, but when I saw Tumbador Chocolate on TV and the host get to do and eat the chocolate bar that they make, I was going all goo-goo ga-ga! Gosh, how I wish I'm in NY now! Took this from Tumbador Chocolate's website. 
" Jean-François Bonnet, Executive Pastry Chef (formerly of New York's renowned restaurant Daniel) selects only the world's finest ingredients for Tumbador® Chocolate today. In 2003, world-renowned chef Daniel Boulud notes that Bonnet "has the technique of an artisan and the creativity of an artist. He combines it with simplicity and respect for delicate flavors and textures..."

Next, I've always love the ideas of desserts in a jar. It's so convenient and easy to use. You don't waste papers or cups as it's pretty much environmental friendly. You eat whats in the jar and wash it to reuse it. Here's some pretty delicious online website to check out! 

1. Banana Appeal





























2. Wicked Good Cupcakes


























3. All Jarred Up

This is cool. Pies in a jar, anyone?






























4. Hot Cakes Molten Chocolate Cakery

Another cool and creative idea. Take and Bake Molten Chocolate cake to take home. You be the baker. How cool is that! I've always dream of doing this, and so great to know that it's out there!


























Wow! That sure makes me wanna do some jar-ring baking! While you lucky fellas get to grab some of the goodies above, I can only sit and watch and browse. We got some back in my hometown, but it's just not "there" yet. Maybe one day. 

So the online browsing continues. If you guys are looking for baking with a "vintage" style of supplies, I found a cool website. I must say, they have a lot of edible accessories for your baking needs. May I say pretty yummy too.

Layer Cake Shop brings you to a Vintage Inspired baking supplies. They have from Baking cups to Candy making tools to Decorating sprinkles and more. How interesting!


























Phew! I'm just tired looking at all those yummy websites! Used all my sugar and gotten hyped up just browsing through! Jealous I am that those who are anywhere near the shop gets to grab a bite. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy this page as much as I was just browsing. 

Have a great Saturday! Till the next blog post. Goodnight!

ps: To the owners of each and every website page we enter, I'm sorry if we have taken your website photos without your permission. But our intention are good. We hope to help you guys get good feedback after the readers reads our blog. But do tell us, if you do not want us to post the photos on our blog, we would remove it instantly. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment